Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Continuing Adventures of Dioracat

Whenever I'm out and about, I often see shit that I take pictures of, intending to post them here. It's usually shit that makes me laugh, or, like one case here, that makes me facepalm.

Oh yeah, Cock and Bull ginger beer. It could only be better if it were called Cock and Balls, but I suppose they didn't call it that for a reason. 

So, I actually saw this happen. This is really a true story. I was at the welfare office for a meeting with my members. (My members being the people that work there.) I saw a girl speed down the street, pull into the parking spot like this, park, get out, look at the curb, shrug, and go into the office. I just stood there with my mouth open in disbelief. There were so many stereotypes happening at once I didn't even know what to do.

I wonder if his friends call him Jimmy.


Yes, yes, I do so love a dick joke. I can't believe they actually MAKE this still. What recipe calls for spotted dick? Seriously.

Another reason I love the gays - you would never see shit like this on a marquee for a strip club with women  dancers. Yes, I know why that is, but I'm really trying not to think about the reasons why and just enjoy the humor, okay?

Tell me this is not the most amazing shit you've ever seen. I thought I heard a choir singing and angels flying out of it when I opened it. And of course, this box is empty.


1 comment:

  1. Just saying the words "Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding" makes me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete