Saturday, May 7, 2011

Star Wars Gear

Being a hardcore nerd sometimes is way too fucking expensive. As nerddom becomes more and more acceptable, companies realize they need to cater to us, and now this shit is starting to get out of control.

Adidas started a new line recently which is totally random. Maybe for Force Unleashed originally, and now more recently for The Old Republic? I have no idea, but these are a couple of the kicks they put out and I WANT THEM.

Remember these guys?



Well, Adidas has IMPERIAL GUARD SHOES.




They also have Han Solo shoes, but based on when he was frozen in carbonite. A better choice for a shoe colorway, in my opinion.


Marc Ecko put out some hoodies as well. For the full effect they zip up in front over your face.


Darth Maul hoodie? Fuck yeah.


I WANT THIS HOODIE SO BAD.

Stupid capitalism!

3 comments:

  1. i want the $300 storm trooper adidas shoes too bad for my own good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're tellin the truth about it being expensive to be a nerd. All this Star Wars gear is crazy! And I might not have ever seen it if it wasn't for you. So yeah...thanks for tempting me to spend $$$.
    At least I got some free stuff on Free Comic Book Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowdy: I KNOW, I saw those too! Couldn't find a good enough picture of them, though.

    JDL: Hey, you know what they say, sharing is caring.

    ReplyDelete