Sunday, May 1, 2011

Obama = 1 BAMF

I will say that there have been times in the past couple of years where I've been proud of him, disappointed, and mad at him, sometimes all at once. I have never ever lost sight of the fact that being the American President is probably the hardest job in the whole world, however. But this weekend has brought me new revelations.
First this I see this shit this morning.

Now this:
I love how the Fox News crowd is already attributing his success to all the hard work Dubya put in. I feel your pain, Obama. A couple of weeks ago my coworkers tried to say that any success I've had has been because of them - 'cause even though I've busted my ass the last year, I'm just capitalizing off of the work they put in before I even got there. I had a hard time not killing those bitches. I don't know how you've kept your cool all this time.

5 comments:

  1. It was nice to see Obama directly calling out Trump, Birthers, Fox News, etc. I definitely got a good laugh from the bit after the Lion King clip. Best part is, you can tell he's enjoying himself.

    Side note, I guess Trump is now officially the ridiculous version of Ross Perot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama had a hell of day yesterday, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a huge fan of Obama as president, and was very thankful we had an intelligent leader. These last few days have been aces for him, and I hope people dont take too long to realize that he is what this country needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stormy & JDL & Max: Obama is having a hell of a week. I saw a tweet earlier this week that said, "I'd be scared right now if I was Michelle Obama's pussy." For REAL.

    Frustra: OMG A NEW COMMENTER! I'm an internet nerd so of course shit like a new commenter makes me happy. I assume you found my blog through Pago? I hope that people don't take too long to figure out that we need him, either. Although with the Fox News crowd that could be tough.

    ReplyDelete