Y'know, I don't see how JDL aka howeyeceverything aka iamnotstrange does it. He makes a post on his blog every single day. Every single god damned day without fail, and I really don't know how he does it. For fuck's sake, I've wanted to post something every single day for the last month that I haven't posted shit, and yet do I actually end up posting? No. And so I leave my poor blog for a month without posting a single god damned thing. I keep thinking that everything I post has to be some long drawn out thing, but I know it doesn't have to be, and actually it shouldn't be.
Quick newsflash about me in case you're interested:
- Yes, I'm still having problems at work.
- Yes, I still hate my coworkers and I still want to kill them all.
- Yes, I still love my job.
- In other unrelated news, I've lost almost 40 pounds! I'm finally getting back to my old self again. I'm hoping I can lose at least another 20 by June, 'cause manz and I are going to the Dominican Republic with his fam for vacation.
-I've started playing Rift. (Partially why I haven't posted in a while, too.) I know, I'm a big ol' dork, but I was tired of WoW, and I still do love MMORPGs.
-I'm mad about the possible lockout and the horrifying possibility of no football.
-I love Rep. Anthony Weiner from New York, he's fucking awesome. Possibly more on him forthcoming, or you can google him.
- ^ Semi-related, I stopped lurking on Reddit so much and actually posting comments. I got over 600 comment karma, baby! BOOYAKASHA! (Yes, I'm a dork for being proud I have comment karma. But hey, what internet nerd doesn't like validation from her nerdy peers? People apparently think the shit I say sometimes is funny or interesting. I dig it.)
Last but not least, do any of you know of an iPad app where I can post to this blog from? I tried a couple and it hasn't worked. At this point I'll pay for one. So if anyone's bored and has some free time to research for me, or knows of one offhand, I'll love you longtaimz.