Thursday, April 21, 2011

End Of The Week Pron: Big Ol' Butt Edition

I think part of the reason I've been so stressed lately is that I have not stared at enough lady parts to help make me feel better. Or that's what I'm telling myself at least.

I love the side view. Really helps illustrate that I could rest my drink on the top of her ass if I wanted to.

This girl is super hot. This whole picture is working for me. And, she looks like Alicia Keys which is awesome.

Here's a picture anyone would like. It's artsy and a very good quality picture. Plus I could stick a fork in that ass, knowwhatI'msayin?

Seriously, isn't your first thought when you see this: Turn around! TURN AROUND FOR THE LOVE OF BABY JESUS!

That's just nice.

2 comments:

  1. the pictures speak for themselves, but your comments are pure gold.
    i recently came across that last pic elsewhere and called myself "saving" it to put on my Tumblr page...but then i couldn't find it when i went back for it. oh well -- i'm good seeing it again here. you must have sensed my pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, thanks, man. Manz cracks up often when I'm talking after I've been going on for a while. Sometimes I say I wish I was funny then he says I'm hilarious and should listen to myself talk sometime. I can send you the pic if you like, lemme know!

    ReplyDelete