Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nerdgasm.

All the following shit is stuff that will give you guys nerdgasms guaranteed. Well, they SHOULD. If you're a reader of this blog and anything like me then this is the nerdy artfag shit for you.

I believe you have my stapler. Office Space is a classic, and putting Milton in 8 bit is fucking awesome.


Dude...seriously? How the fuck did they get this picture taken? It's fucking awesome! I mean...who woulda thunk of photo idea like this one? Someone who's awesome, that's who.


This shit had be dying. Yes, it's blasphemy, but it's still goddamn hilarious.


Oh em gee, mixing Star Wars and Mario? Genius. Fucking genius.

3 comments:

  1. I like that third one, it's like Batman's saying "Come with me if you want to live."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario's midi-chlorian count just got a 1up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pago: YES.

    Stormy: How you fit so much nerdgasmic goodness in one sentence is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete