Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Fuckin New Year!

Fuck a New Year's resolution. This year, I'm going to be the best version of me that I possibly can be, and that's what I resolve to do. I think that's what everyone else ought to resolve to do, too. Resolutions can be broken, and can fill you with guilt and cause you to fall off whatever wagon you're on. But striving to be the best version of you possible, well, I think that allows for mistakes and opportunities to learn from them.

One thing I don't plan on changing this year though, is how much of a perv I am. Or rather, how much I appreciate the female form. This is the best fucking exercise video I've seen in a LONG time.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you'll still be a perv in 2011. becuz i never would have found this myself. and it's pure gold!!

    hope your 2011 is going well so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this video was indeed a find. Luckily for me, I've got a roommate who is also a perv, so this find I must attribute to him. I don't know how he finds some of the stuff he does, but this one was awesome.

    My 2011 is not too bad thus far, which is definitely good. Hope yours is going well, too!

    ReplyDelete