Thursday, December 2, 2010

Redrum


Well, maybe not EVERYONE. Not manz or his family. Not you guys. But almost everyone else. I have had a very tumultuous week, lots of highs, lots of lows. I haven't cried yet (because fuck crying, seriously, that shit is weak) although I have been close, oddly for a few good things. But I am tired and hungry and on edge and overall feeling a little bit crazy, and for me, what that means is:


That's right, Hulk smash. I'm still kind of processing and trying to make sense of it all because I've experienced and learned a lot of new things that were good, but also had some drama and things that were bad. Normally they'd even out and it'd be a wash, but because of the intensity of everything it's just made me feel a little smashy-smashy.

Once I've figured out what I've learned I want to share it with you guys. Some of it is some serious "knock you off your status quo loving ass" type shit.

More to come later.

4 comments:

  1. even before knowing what you've gone thru, i know how u feel. whenever i go thru shit, i hate it while it's going down but later i can appreciate what i learned from it. so i'm interested in what u might have to share!

    so anyway, i need to get back to GT5. cuz it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is how I feel sometimes when I'm pissed off. I just want to face the world, and scream obscenities at every last one of them.

    *sigh* That felt a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Sun, you poor dear! you must come to our bake sale/open house this Sun. I emailed you an invite. I will feed you slabs of cake and make it all better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. iamnotstrange: Thanks, dude. I think I've had enough time to process. Not like I'm sharing anything anyone with a half a brain didn't know, but I have done a whole lot of thinking lately.

    Pago: Kinda like - FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! ?

    Kirsten: I got your invite, I haven't had any time to sit in front of my computer till now. I'm going to have to decline, that's the one day I'll have off and most likely I will be either sleeping or doing laundry. :(

    ReplyDelete