Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Just Had Sex (I feel a little less hate towards Akon now)

...But more on that in a moment. This last week has been really hectic work-wise, basically working 13-14 hour days and Saturday but I think things are going to start calming down. I'm taking some time off this week and next so I'll be able to spend more time actually doing shit other than working - such as writing in this blog, and oh yeah, working on finishing my thesis.

Anyway, I just came across this new shit from Lonely Island. I have to say much like "I'm On A Boat" made me hate T-Pain a little less, "I Just Had Sex" makes me hate Akon a little less too. I mean, shit is just hilarious.


Also, I don't much care for Blake Lively, but Jessica Alba sure looks good, doesn't she? I haven't felt the love for her for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Oohhh, not YOU.
    Hilarious (still hate Akon AND T-Pain)! Lonely Island = more entertaining than 98.943% of "rap collabos." Not much of a Blake Lively fan either. Jessica Alba gets nekkid (sort of...bares the booty) in the movie The Killer Inside Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me?? What do you mean not me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the title, "I Just Had Sex" and then realized you weren't referring to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh duh. I get it now. What's funny is at first I was thinking that if I posted that title it would sound like me, which is why I added the other part, but it still turned out that way.

    ReplyDelete