Sunday, November 7, 2010

WTF IS GOING ON UP IN HERE


All those crazy retards who say that there's no such thing as global warming should spend some time in San Diego these days. Seriously? 100 degrees last week? Fuck that bullshit. IT'S NOVEMBER FOR FUCK'S SAKE! I want it to cool down already, 'cause yeah, I am ready for hoodies and cold nights, and also because I'm ready for the rest of fall/winter clothing. A girl like myself with a transitioning body shape (I'm losing weight right now, thankfully) does not feel comfortable having to wear less clothing rather than more, especially when I have to dress "businesslike" every day, and especially when things aren't fitting quite right.

Bitch bitch bitch. Grumble grumble grumble.  

3 comments:

  1. Yeah it's been like that here south of the equator as well.

    Al Gore and Captain Planet need to save the freakin planet already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART! By your powers combined...

    I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!

    ReplyDelete