Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fuck Ryan Reynolds.

Three reasons.

One, the new GL trailer is out today and either it was cut really bad to make it look like a shitty movie (see: Scott Pilgrim) and it's secretly an awesome movie (see: Scott Pilgrim review here at a later date), or it's really just going to be a horrible movie. If you want to be supremely disappointed, then go google it or something, I am not posting that bullshit here.

Two, I read an interview of his that he did several months ago, I don't remember where, but I remember one thing from it. He said that he definitely does NOT play video games of any kind, and that video games are really lame. His remarks following that implied something about the loser-ness of people who play video games. I could be exaggerating a little bit because I was super pissed about it, but I'm positive that he said he didn't play video games because they're lame.

Three, he comes home to THIS every day:

Yeah, fuck that guy.

6 comments:

  1. What decade is this guy stuck in?

    "Yeah, fuck that guy."

    So say we all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to google him to find out who he was...And found out he was the guy who played Deadpool in that Wolverine movie.

    Fuck Ryan Reynolds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pago: OMG I NO RITE?! I mean, what dude doesn't play ANY video games?

    Stormy: The Deadpool situation will not be spoken of ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is gay. like for realz. so it's not like he is actually banging her the way we know we would given the chance...

    oh, that whole origin movie ssssuuucked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know what's funny? my wife for some reason has never liked ryan reynolds but has quite a thing for scarlett johanson, and when she saw that People Magazine named him sexiest man alive, she was like, "he's not even cute! fuck ryan reynolds, where's his wife?!" now i come here and read this..great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rowdy: He must be gay. He looks like it on that magazine cover too. And yeah that whole origin movie sucked giraffe balls. Seriously.

    @iamnotstrange: I'm doing the Peyton Manning eye point at your wife right now.

    ReplyDelete