Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For Teh Lulz

...Isn't that why we do anything?

Anyway, I thought I posted these a while back for some reason, but then I went looking through my archives and couldn't find a post with these in it...so here they are. Just some shit that made me laugh my ass off for whatever reason. (Which I will explain.)


I dunno if you can tell, but the license plate on this Tesla roadster says "LOL OIL." I thought that was the most awesome shit ever. Because seriously, the person who owns this car has to be some nerd that got super rich doing some nerdy thing that lives in LA and can spend 100k on a car. Oh, and I guess they'd kinda have to be a hippy too, to have invested that much in an electric car. (Even if it is a sports car.)



C'mon, you can't tell me that isn't funny.


This is why I'm like secretly 13 years old. Because this shit made me LAUGH MY ASS OFF the first 12 times I looked at it. Even now I'm grinning because it's so hysterical to me. 

3 comments:

  1. That last picture is just way too funny.
    Hey Penis can you grab me a cold one? thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I just looked at the last one again and died. But I also just noticed, who the fuck wears shorts THAT short anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap that last one is hilarious. *ctrl-click / add image to iPhoto Library*

    ReplyDelete