Friday, November 12, 2010

Conversations With...

Haven't done one of these in a while, but then most of my conversations lately have been more on the frustrating and intense side as opposed to funny. This one is more of a conversation about a conversation but it did make me LMAO.

Manz: Something funny happened at work today. (Sidenote: He works in IT at the Helpdesk doing higher level support.)
Me: Oh yeah?
Manz: Yeah, I was talking to these two chicks at work and one of them made a comment that was super homoerotic and she didn't realize it, and I said "pause" and they both looked at me. Then they asked me why I said that, so I told them it was like "no homo" and one of them says to me, "OMG seriously? Comic Con IT guy knows about that?" I was like "Yeah, and?"
Me: You didn't tell her how you knew?
Manz: What, that I know 'cause my wife is ghetto? Nah.

I don't know which is more funny. The story or his last comment.

3 comments:

  1. Comic Con IT guy. Stereotype much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a stupid white chick from the OC who made the comment. Figures.

    ReplyDelete