Friday, October 22, 2010

Lesbians Should Be Biologically Allowed to Have Children. Yes, really.

You know what made me think of this shit? Love. Yeah, that's right, love. 'Cause my new husband really loves me, and I have proof of this from the other day:

Say Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannson were lesbians. I'll give you a few moments to think about that or fap to it, whichever. In case you've forgotten what they look like:

Scarlett Johannson


Natalie Portman


Now, so they have sex and one of them gets pregnant and they produce a daughter. Now fast forward twenty years:


HELL YES.

PS. Sorry guys. This is the kind of shit you get that comes out of my brain when I'm tired and/or sick. At the moment it's both.

4 comments:

  1. Well dammit, I'm glad you thought of this. I mean, I hope you're feeling better from your tiredness/sickness...and I'm not the type to wish ill on good people, but I'm looking forward to what you might come up with the next time you're tired and/or sick. The idea of these two together is drool-inducing. In the meantime, I'll be perfectly happy with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis as I wait (im)patiently for "Black Swan."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're awesome. I should hug you. Although I must warn you that one of my friends once told me that since I am not a hugger (obviously) when I did hug him one time he felt like he was being hugged by Pedobear. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Pedobear hugs aren't that bad if you're an adult.

    Well, I'm gonna need Bria Myles and Raven Symone to have a baby. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose Pedobear hugs aren't bad if you're an adult. It just made me feel like I'm some sort of creeper or something.

    Bria Myles and Raven Symone? GTFOHWTBS. If they had a baby that took after the best parts of both of them no man within a 500 foot radius of them would ever be able to get anything done. Even things like walking and breathing.

    ReplyDelete