Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Ever: I Salute You.

So I'm pissed that the Chargers lost, but Ever, you were NOT LYIN about Eric Berry being the business. He had Antonio Gates on lockdown all hardcore. And honestly, KC looked really good out there, the rookies stepped it up. That's about all I can say for now because my stomach hurts about this whole situation.

When Romeo Crennel was in Cleveland manz and I used to joke that he would reward good plays with hugs because he just looks like a big ol' softie. I think he brought the hugs with him to KC. Who knew that positive reinforcement would work?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the highlights, but I did not see that one coming. I expected the Bolts to take this one to the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you should check the highlights. Shit was disgusting. Jamaal Charles and Dexter McCluster ran all over us and Eric Berry had Antonio Gates all wrapped up so Rivers couldn't throw shit to him and instead had to throw to those other shitheads Naanee and Davis.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all in ya face like "What!?"

    Rivers is a douche.

    Go Chiefs!!!

    ReplyDelete