Thursday, July 1, 2010

For Teh Lulz


I found some lulz from around teh interwebs today, of course anyone who reads this blog actively will probably understand why these are hilarious, but some of you may not. And for those that don't, well, there's always Google.

So weird that I saw this today. 2 reasons why. 1, I noticed that E-Rich had changed his profile pic to Pedobear on Facebook, and 2, manz was researching Pedobear costumes for Halloween. I mean, is this some sort of sign or something? That Pedobear is coming to a town near me or something?


Oh my God. So I have no idea of Justin Bieber is other than I keep hearing his name everywhere, and turns out he's some kid who sings or some shit. Well, apparently he and his manager decided that it would be a good idea to put a poll online as to where he should go on tour. Seriously? Do you know ANYTHING about the internet? That's asking for 4chan to come knocking...which they did. I LOVE that they chose North Korea as the place for him to go. I read that they want him to get thrown into a North Korean concentration camp. I saw a pic of this kid, and I kind of agree. Just looking at him made me want to punch him in the face.

This one I saw on a bulletin board in an office I was visiting. Is there something wrong with me that I thought this flyer for the fair down here was SERIOUSLY dirty?


Holy shit, this was so hilarious when I saw this. Mainly because of WHERE I saw it. I saw this sign on the door of the ladies room in a SHERIFF'S STATION. That struck me as mighty hi-larry-us for some reason.

5 comments:

  1. "the fair down here" - LOL. you just made it EVEN dirtier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I must be falling off for me not to have even noticed I made that comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I mean, you can't say Taste the Fun and mean that in a non-sexual context. Everyone knows you can't taste fun unless you're talking about the fun that comes out of people's genitals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at the girls' bathroom sign, I can see why the cause for confusion. The handicap guy looks like he's gonna get a lapdance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. E-Rich: I NO RITE!

    Pago: I checked my email in a meeting and saw your response, and had to "cough" because I had an inadvertent LOL just pop right out. Then I covered my face with my bangs and pretended I was thinking so no one would see my grin.

    ReplyDelete