Monday, July 12, 2010

Beginning of the Week Pron: Time For A Little ClASS

I feel weird and gross even posting this picture. When I first saw it, it was as a thumbnail and I was like "Wow, that looks like a hot picture." Then I clicked on it and stared at the top part of the picture and when my eyes traveled down I was like, "Mmm...AHHHHHH!!!" and I closed the window immediately. Does anyone else feel disturbed because this girl is pretty hot but just looking at her feels like you're committing statutory rape? 


Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, about this picture is awesome. For the artfag and the perv in me at the same time.


I don't know how squishy this bed is that she's lying on, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like you could balance a drink on the top of her ass if she was standing up. I mean, am I right?



Rump roast. That is all.


Where's my fork at? Seriously.


Stockings like this are super hot. I love old school "cheesecake" style lingerie, I think its so much sexier than clear heels and fishnets, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. ok, yeah...that first pic, we should all tell ourselves she's just got a young face. but in all honesty, i get the feeling i might have seen her on the Disney channel. so it's best to move on now....to the last pic and those incredible stockings. never heard the term "cheesecake" style lingerie, but whatever, i'll take it. clear heels? they can go. but fishnets MUST remain forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doorway beads ass. It's like an invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iamnotstrange: I do love fishnet STOCKINGS, but not fishnet outfits. Those need to go.

    E-rich: Indeed.

    ReplyDelete