Thursday, July 29, 2010

Banksy in Detroit

As a matter of fact, no, I couldn't come up with a more clever title than this for a multitude of reasons. Anyhow, I think most of you who have read this blog for a little while know about my artfag love affair with Banksy. Because of shitty timing I didn't get to see Exit Through the Gift Shop when it was playing down here in SD, but I plan on checking it out because I hear its fucking brilliant. Well, I plan on it as soon as I find links that work. (If anyone knows where working links are, hook your girl up) I also plan on putting his "Flower Chucker" piece up on my wall near my "Balloon Girl" piece that manz got me 2 Christmases ago. That one's gonna take a little cash, I want to keep the theme I have currently and have the jpeg printed on canvas, but that shit will cost almost a $100 for the size I want.

So in any case, he strikes again in Detroit. And I have to admit I love it, as I do most of his stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I found a Banksy piece in Rome aaannnd a Space Invader one as well!! I was sooo pumped.

    Exit.....Shop was probably one of the best movies I've seen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeee! No way! That's really awesome!! I really need to be on top of DLing Exit when it comes to DVD. I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im posting them on my blog now. =)

    ReplyDelete