Monday, June 28, 2010

Conversations With...

This is a segment of my blog where I talk about discussions I've had with other people. Or perhaps they're conversations I overheard, or conversations other people have told me they had. But basically, these are all going to be about shit I find interesting or thought provoking or funny in some way.





Me: *reads the text above aloud* Ooh, so does this mean I'm gonna be a superhero??


Manz: *pauses about 10 seconds* Or a supervillain.

I can't decide how I feel about this.

.
.
.

Okay, I'll be honest. I'd rather be a supervillain.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree with you and so does MF Doom. Supervillains are awesome. Not to take away anything from Batman or any of the X-Men (although Wolverine is "this close" to being a supervillain) but they'd be pointless without Joker and Magneto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say that Batman at times is also about [] that close to being a supervillain, too. I mean, he believes he's doing the right thing...but then so does Ra's Al Ghul. But you know, I do love how almost in love the Joker is with Batman. After all, the Joker has told Batman that they're essentially two sides of the same coin. (Oops, accidental Two Face reference there, but you catch my drift.)

    ReplyDelete