Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Conversations With...

This is a segment of my blog where I talk about discussions I've had with other people. Or perhaps they're conversations I overheard, or conversations other people have told me they had. But basically, these are all going to be about shit I find interesting or thought provoking or funny in some way.


So, this differs from a normal "Conversations With" in that its something that I don't think is funny but I'm pretty sure  you guys would. Or some of you would. But anyway, the other day my roommate (who also used to work in pron, but as a director...in fact he's the director I used to work for) pulls this shit on me:


Him: *runs over excitedly* Duuuuude, you HAVE to check your email. 
Me: What, right now?
Him: Yes, right now...you HAVE to see this.
Me: Fine. *thinks back on all the great links of pictures or video booty he's shown me and opens email*
Him: *waiting expectantly*
Me: *sees email with attachment called "freak in tight jeans shorts" and clicks*
.
.
.
*sees this photo*




Me: Aw, man, you DICK!

2 comments: