Monday, June 7, 2010

The Avengers + The X-Men = Epic Win

So, one day a few weeks ago, manz and I were talking about Madden and I was asking him about fantasy drafting and the limits on it. This came up because we were trying to put together a team with Chris Johnson on it for me to play and it just wasn't working because he's the 1st pick of the draft, and I think you guys know how hard it is to get the first pick. Anyhow, he told me that we COULD get Chris Johnson and pretty much whoever the hell else I wanted if we just lifted the salary restrictions. Then he says to me, "Well, a lot of people consider it cheating, but it'd be fun to put together a team of whoever we want...", so I asked him to do it. We put one together I started telling my boy Ian about who we drafted the other day and he was saying it's basically like the Avengers and the X-Men coming together and forming this omgsuperawesomeamazing team. However the one thing manz said that we had to do was play on All-Pro, because it wouldn't be fair to have an amazing team but play on Rookie or Pro, not to mention that it'd be way too easy and I'd get bored pretty quickly.


Here's our roster if you're interested:


Offense:
Peyton Manning
Chris Johnson
Deangelo Williams
Jerome Harrison
Lousaka Polite
Brandon Marshall
Desean Jackson
Wes Welker
Percy Harvin
Antonio Gates
Zach Miller
Joe Thomas
Kris Dielman
Nick Mangold
Jahri Evans
Michael Oher

Defense:
Jared Allen
Dwight Freeney
Vince Wilfork
Brodrick Bunkley
Shaun Phillips
Patrick Willlis
Elvis Dumervil
Darrelle Revis
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
Quintin Jammer
Ed Reed
Troy Polamalu

Special Teams:
Josh Cribbs
Nate Kaeding
(And some punter, but we never fucking punt, 'cause fuck that!)


Today we played the Chiefs and I had to take a picture of the score at the end, because well, fuck the Chiefs. 




And also, I am on a mission with Chris Johnson. Manz' best friend since high school is all pissed off and jealous 'cause when they used to play Madden together manz was the QB and his best friend was the RB. I love playing the RB position myself so he was talking all kinds of shit about how awesome he is with Adrian Peterson and how he's ALL DAY at like 7 yards a carry on All Pro. Well, I said fuck that shit, and decided that I was gonna use Chris Johnson and get to 7 yards or more a carry on All Pro just to rub that shit in his face. I won't lie, I mean, of course I play a speedback best 'cause I'm not that good at busting some crazy jukes out, but then again, this is my first whole season and I've only been playing for like 5 months. And his best friend's been playing since like 1999. Still, he can check this shit out and SUCK IT! *does the DX crotch chop*




6 comments:

  1. holy crap, that team isn't fair on ANY difficulty setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, c'mon. It's ALL PRO for goodness' sake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feelings are hurt. As a native of Kansas City and fan of the Kansas City Chiefs...

    CURSE YOU, YOU VILE WOMAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been a minute....just checking, how u beeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever: :((((((( UltramegaSUPERRRRoverNINETHOUSAND powered sad face. I'm sorry I posted that score! But it should make you feel better that we play the Browns next and you know manz is a big time Browns fan. He knows the Browns are gonna get crushed.

    MARCUS! I see you been on FB a bit, I'm good...how you been?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm good.....trying to be on FB twice a month instead of twice every 2 months. Some short banter, but I'm about to make a new account.

    Other than that chill. I can't complain. Your site is looking refreshed. I definitely have to check in over here more. I've been up on twitter, but I'm in the midst of building a new site. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete