Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Midweek Pron: The Booty Edition

I always wonder if some of you are more into breasts and just say to yourself, "My god, does she ever post pics of anything else but ass?" Yes, I do, but today is not one of those days. It is, however, a day for artsy pron.


Man, I would love to put a fork into that and have it for dinner, knowwhati'msayinnn?


This woman's body is amazing. She is so fit, I love it. Mostly I like women on the thicker side and softer, but I can't help but admire the combination of soft and hard here, you know?

5 comments:

  1. Veddy Veddy Nice! (c) Borat

    ReplyDelete
  2. always inspirational over here,lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mostly I like women on the thicker side and softer"
    ^^^
    Me too. But these ladies are INcredible. I'm partial to the second one. Is there a technical term for her "back dimples?" Not that it really matters, I guess, cuz I'll still call them "back dimples" regardless.

    Your taste in women is admirable, btw. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back dimples are... so... *drools*

    sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *bows*

    Thanks guys, its good to know that my ass appreciation is also appreciated by you all.

    ReplyDelete