Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Been Around the World (Part 3?)

This segment of my blog is dedicated to random happenings and places I've been recently. Just like the rest of this blog, its really just about shit that makes me laugh.

So, at my job I hired 3 young dudes as my minions, and the other day when I was at lunch, I saw one of them drive down the street past me, bust a bitch, and then park in the spot below between the Corolla and the Tacoma. He got out, looked at his car, shrugged, and then walked back to the building. I almost spit out my food. Also, you can't tell but his car is not in any way parallel to the curb. The shit was sticking out into the street.


This picture was taken last weekend. I was at Morley Field with the South Park crew, (holla, everyone's food was noms, especially Mundo's tri tip...that shit was stuffed with garlic, marinated overnight and slow cooked for 6 hours. OM NOM NOM!) Anyway, so we were chilling at the park on Sunday afternoon (that randomly reminded me of Lighter Shade of Brown) and we saw these dudes LARPing. Well, they said they weren't LARPing, just getting their exercise, but y'know, I'm a nerd too, and I know what's what. My girl Money and I decided to throw down with some fake swords, too, but I'm not posting that shit on here.


I first saw this driving through La Jolla. When manz and I saw it for the first time, he was all, "Oh shit! It's Jesus' Fortress of Solitude!" I DIED. Every time I see this shit now, all I can think of is Jesus flying through the air with the Superman theme song playing.


My roommate was brushing the cat last week, and there was a pile of hair on the ground, and he picks it up and says, "Look, its my cat hair codpiece!" I was laughing so hard I was crying, and my hand was shaking like crazy trying to take this picture.


Lastly, but not least, down in the South Park/Golden Hill area of San Diego, there's this barber shop:

Does he cut hair with the Force, or a light saber? Inquiring minds want to know.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO at your roommate. It would have been funny if he rubbed your ear with it while you were sitting down and not paying attention. I'd lol all day from that. Anakin however would never be able to cut my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he had it on you mean? If he woulda done that shit I would have punched him in the balls.

    But why would Anakin not be able to cut your hair?

    ReplyDelete