Friday, December 11, 2009

FUCK YO' FRIDAY: FUCK YO' OLD PEOPLE!



Dude. I had a fucked up week. An upper respiratory infection that's been hanging around for weeks turns into a RAGING sinus infection. That shit was so hardcore disgusting the Physician's Assistant took one look inside my sinuses and VISIBLY recoiled. I don't know what all is in there, but it must be some pretty horrific looking pus. When I was at the doctor's office there was a gang of old people sitting around being old and cranky and ridiculously stupid. It was all the kind of people who were talking shit to Obama about the public option and not taking away their Medicare. Idiots.

Anyway on top of all this bullshit I had to write a 10 page paper for one class and a 5 pager for another class, due on the same day. How fucked up is that? And if you wanna know how truly fucked up that is, Katlin, who is like that ONE SMART BASTARD in all your classes who throws off the curve (no, that's not me you fuckwad) even SHE didn't know what the fuck to do with this 10 page paper.

Lastly I had to tell the people at my internship that the old Vietnamese man, who's 87, decided he wanted to play a game of grabass with me to end the nice time we had trying to help out the community. You know how fucked up and awkward that is? Telling two separate people the account of how a shriveled old man decided to grab my ass TWICE, and I was so confused about it I didn't knock him the fuck out? If you're wondering why I didn't knock him the fuck out, it's because the first time it happened I thought it was an accident. Then the second time it happened I had these thoughts in my head: "What the fuck? Did that just happen? Why the fuck is an 87 year old man even thinking about asses? How can a man that old even be pervy?" And by the time I was done thinking it, we had already gotten to my car. Either he was smooth, or I was ridiculous for even thinking that much and not knocking him out for laying hands on my person.

4 comments:

  1. Old people get down nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think they're old so they can get away with stuff. Like driving slow, and counting coins from their coin purse while you're waiting in line at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so like he figured he's old, he can get away with an ass grab? I suppose it worked...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck you and your medicade

    ReplyDelete