Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SRSLY?

So like starting last week for some reason, I was feeling extra gay because last week's Modern Family totally made me feel like I had something in my eye. Then for some reason I didn't post for like 6 days. (I have no idea why, but not posting seems to be related to me feeling gay.) THEN TODAY...! I heard a story on NPR talking about the greeters for all the members of the Armed Forces that come back from deployment. This Marine who doesn't have a family was sad to return from deployment because he doesn't have a family who'd be able to greet him, and he said that when he did see the greeters he felt so much better because he knew someone appreciated his time in Iraq and Afghanistan. I FELT SOMETHING IN EYE AGAIN!



WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

*runs around in circles tearing her hair out*

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's just allergy season or you have something in your eye like a boulder or something!!! (((Licks your hair.)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its allergy season AND I have like 2 boulders in my eye! But the hair licking makes it all okay. :D

    ReplyDelete