Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NFL FANatics

So I can't believe I haven't updated since Thursday. I do believe this is probably the longest hiatus I've taken in a while, but FUCK my schedule is killing me. Working 40 hours a week, 10 hours at the internship, 2 classes in grad school AND PLANNING A WEDDING? Man, FUCK YO' ADULTHOOD! Being an adult is HARD. When the fuck am I supposed to have time to play video games? I'm kinda supposed to be doing my homework now, but eh.

In any case, in honor of the Madden I been playing with manz, and the games I been watching, I decided to put up some ridiculous ass pics I've seen on the interwebs of stupid fans. Or fans I think are stupid. Or fans I like but are more like haters.

1. The Bone Lady: Cleveland Browns Fan

This woman is a HARDCORE fan. Apparently she sits in the Dawg Pound and throws bones on the field. Crazy shit.

2. Butt Pirate: Oakland Raiders fan

I have to say that I'm obligated to make fun of the Raiders because my whole family is all about the Raiders. I've had to deal with Raiders fan craziness and paraphernalia my whole life. Also now being a Chargers fan its kinda obligatory, isn't it?

3. Packin It On: Green Bay Packers fan

There is something about football that makes grown men who are otherwise sane, feel that displaying their bodies in a public area is a good thing. I don't know what that is, but whatever it is, needs to be killed immediately. That feeling needs to go away and never come back. Now, if that feeling took ladies with nice racks over, it'd be okay, but men, keep your chests and stomachs to yourselves. Which leads me to...

4. Retard Strong Fat Kid: Pittsburgh Steelers Fan

*sigh* Why did this kid do this? Why did his parents let him do this? Why did that THING I just mentioned start possessing kids?! WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR HALF NEKKIDNESS AND STOP MAKING US FEEL AWKWARD!

4. Fashion Challenged Fag: Pittsburgh Steelers Fan

On what planet is it okay to leave your house with a jersey, pink shorts, and no shoes? And be a heterosexual male? Or maybe he isn't. Which would explain the pink shorts. Or maybe he's a gay hippy who likes football? I had to put this one in for manz since he hates the Steelers and all.

5. Favrebag

This man hates Favre a lot more than I do. I'm guessing he's a Packer fan originally and feels betrayed or something.

6. Crybaby Cutler

I think this is hilarious. I'm wondering if these are bitter Broncos fans. All I know is it takes some BALLS to go to a game with this getup.

7. Chad Ochocinco Douchecanoe

I'd love to know if this guy wore this jersey in the 'Nati or not. Is he a Browns fan maybe? All I know is, I heartily agree. Admittedly, he's not as bad as T.O., but sometimes his shenanigans are a bit much.

8. The Sanchize

I don't think any more words can do this couple justice.

2 comments:

  1. Well, the guy in the pink booty shorts pretty much sums up all Steelers fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric: Which team are you a fan of? The Ravens?

    ReplyDelete