Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hate Crime Fail = Win

I've always felt that you should never fuck around with people because you just don't know who you're fucking with. And if you do fuck around with people, you'd better be prepared for them to defend themselves. Unfortunately it appears that a lot of people don't take that into consideration, but I don't think I've ever seen a better example of this than the following video. Skip the first minute of this video, because it shows the 3 retards just overall fucking with people. It isn't till the first minute is over that you see some SRS shit. Pay attention to the dude with the blonde wig and the black dress, especially around 1:20.



All I have to say to those drunken retards is:

>

Who knew that the two drag queens would have ended up being cage fighters?

2 comments:

  1. He's lucky. The drag queens out here in Samoa are usually built like linebackers.

    Just leave them alone, and they won't bother you is what I tell people visiting Samoa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Do I even want to know what the drag queens in Samoa look like? I'm scared now.

    ReplyDelete