Friday, October 30, 2009

FUCK YO' FRIDAY: FUCK YO' SIZE 0!

Because of the wedding in 6 months, I'm trying my damndest to get back down to a reasonable size after all my medical issues. But FUCKING HELL it is hard. Manz and I started portioning our meals, eating 5 times a day, not eating after 7, and of course, no starches. And I started teaching him Tae Kwon Do. Since well, for those of you that may not know me as well, Tae Kwon Do runs in the family, and my dad used to compete and has been teaching for like 30 years. I got my black belt (after failing once, quite miserably in front of a lot of people) when I was 15, and taught till I was about 22, but haven't trained actively since I was about 25. It's pretty painful getting back into it, but I think martial arts is the best workout. But then I'm obviously biased.

Anyhow, what does this all have to do with today's Fuck Yo' Friday? Well, because I certainly do not plan on being a size 0, but going down to about an 8/10, which is about where I was before all the issues happened. As you all know, I'm not a fan of small women, or skinny women, so its not attractive to me. Its even lamer that people still seem to feel that skinny is hot, but whatever. Meat on the bones is a good thing, and it always will be in my book. And so I give you more rump roast for your mental digestion:

3 comments:

  1. mixtape done....I'll be sending you an early bird version soon...hope all is well....

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Need some meat on them bones. Not her bones though.

    And gotta love the well-placed heart there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you Marcus! 'Preciate it, sir!

    Pago, that well placed heart was hiding a little bit of lettuce on that burger, which in my mind, kind of fucked up the whole shot. Sort of like Lee Adama's Kurt Russell hair at the end of Season 4, knowwhati'msayinnn?

    ReplyDelete