Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moar Random Artfaggotry - Ebony & Ivory

I found these amazing black and white photos on this random website the other day, I don't remember where but I was blown away by the awesomeness of them.



This one is kind of awesome because it reminds me of manz and I, the smaller one looks Asian and the bigger one looks like a round eye.



I love this one because it reminds me of how much I love DJs.



I think anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with old school style for women, especially pin up type stuff. I also like the film noir feel of this picture, like she's waiting for a PI she hired to come out of a bar with some info.



Fencekittehs say, go find ur own fort, dis one iz ours.



This just looks like an entrance into Narnia or a way to leave the land of the Muggles, which I still dream that I'd be able to find. What? I love escapism. Real life blows sometimes.



Basement cat says kiss my ass.



There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say, "Fuck you."

No comments:

Post a Comment