Friday, September 4, 2009

FUCK YO' FRIDAY: FUCK YO' TRADITIONAL WEDDING BULLSHIT!



Today's Fuck Yo' Friday is brought to you by my future sister in law and her wedding. I do love her, but I HATE traditional weddings. All the tradition, formalities, the group outings...with both sexes separated...UGH. I'm sorry, but I am NOT down with hanging out with a bunch of chicks doing girly stuff. Especially not with random females I don't know. Thankfully most of the bridesmaids are actually related to manz, and very cool, but a few of them aren't, and I don't know them, and they're not my friends, and at least one of them wouldn't be a friend of mine anyway.

I just thank God that my own wedding is going to be done MY way, the way I want it. A nerdgasmic nerdcentric nirvana, and it definitely won't be all this gay gushy touchy feely crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment