Friday, August 21, 2009

FUCK YO'... FRIDAYS!

Because I admire how Dart Adams does organized writing on his blog, I decided to add a tiny bit of organization to my own blog, in the form of more recurring pieces. Because I was so over everything today and a little on the angry side to boot, today's (and every Friday's) post will be in the theme of FUCK YO' "insert whatever you like here". For today we have:

FUCK YO' GATE!



I don't know who was wearing the Bad Idea Jeans the day this gate was put up, but they had to know that shit would be terribly ineffective.

4 comments:

  1. *dies*

    That's funny. On so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've busted donuts in front of the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why oh God why? I've been down about my niece moving to Atlanta and my laptop was dead for a week. I'm back now.

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a late pass. Problem when you have a Bb is that you get the emails that you've got a comment, but then you can't actually REPLY right then and there.

    BUT, nonetheless, glad ya'll thought this was as funny as I did. I was dying.

    And Dart...ISIS? MOVING? WHAT? WHY?

    ReplyDelete