Thursday, August 20, 2009

9k1 Squared = 2leet4U

So the backstory behind this photo is as follows:

I was talking one day to the boy Pago Starks and he had told me that his boy called him and told him to come out to the front of his office building 'cause he had something for him. He told me he went outside, and his boy handed him something, which ended up being...

THE THREE WOLF T SHIRT!

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

I was dying of laughter and I thought he was fucking around so of course I said, "Pics or it didn't happen."

And this is what he sent me:



With that much leetness on his desk, I'm surprised the shit didn't explode.

PS. Sorry Pago, but you HAD to know I was going to post this shit up here, right?

5 comments:

  1. The fabled 3 Wolf Shirt.

    That shirt reeks of awesomeness.


    Right? *looks at his 3 Wolf shirt*

    Right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not fucking around here, but honestly, Brad and I are planning on buying matching 3 Wolf shirts. I'm serious. That's how awesome we think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO!!! I can't believe you posted it.

    I fight crime with this shirt. Batman keeps asking me where I got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the cheezburgar version:
    http://www.threadless.com/submission/222011/Three_Keyboard_Cat_Moon

    ReplyDelete