Thursday, July 23, 2009

NERDS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

So in honor of the Con starting today, Google had the BEST SHIT EVER today in case you didn't see it, here it is:



(I am such a Jim Lee mark. SRSLY.)

I'm actually kind of scared. I'm thinking there's going to be so many god damned people. I might want to kill some of them. Or a lot of them. Or all of them. Also, I might be DEAD broke by the end of the day Saturday. I mean, I might have even drained the wedding fund. However, I'm sure I'll have a ton to talk about though, especially a lot of shit talking. And I guess maybe a picture of me and Olivia Munn to post for Teef. Who knows?

2 comments:

  1. mmmm...Olivia Munn. Try not to leave a mess when you massacre all those people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda jealous. I bet you enjoyed it! The wedding fund? Don't worry, that can be replenished. Marriage can be overrated anyway...j/k, lol

    Anyways, you better have made like an Asian stereotype & taken MAD pictures, at least enough for a decent blog entry for me to live vicariously through (hint-hint).

    ReplyDelete