Wednesday, June 24, 2009

That's What He Said!

I think I've admitted this here before, but that term cracks me up when used at the appropriate time. Actually, it cracks me up when used whenever sometimes too, depending on the mood I'm in. So that should explain why I found this hysterical:



In related news, I also like to use the wrong gender pronoun, too. It fucks with people and they ALWAYS say, "Don't you mean, that's what SHE said? Not HE?" And I just respond, "No, because you never know, do you?"

5 comments:

  1. That's what she said.


    LMAO

    Just playing. I love saying that at work. People always look at me when someone says something that could be followed by that. I got them scared now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be something Barney Stinson would say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To both of you:

    THATS WHAT YOUR MOM'S FACE SAID!

    OHHHHHHHHHHH! BURN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *stares in the silence of defeat*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pago: *crosses arms in front of crotch a la DX*

    SUCK IIIIIIIIT!

    ReplyDelete