Monday, June 1, 2009

DELICIOUS CAKE!

So I think its fairly well established at this point that I'm a total geek and that I'm cool with that. And that I'm REALLY INTO video games. With that said, I don't think anyone will be too surprised here.

My good friend Bryan, who owns and runs VivaMonster, hit me up to tell me that he had an achievement in WoW that he had been saving for me to see. The way it works is that the achievement is broadcast to your whole guild, so he wanted to make sure I was online at the time when he got it. He told me he'd been saving it to cheer me up for a few days but I hadn't been online. (Manz and I are at the 4th Stage of Initial D omggg!) So I logged on, and this is what I saw: (You'll have to click to expand but if you're too lazy, it simply says: "The Cake Is Not A Lie!"



I was so excited I actually squealed a little when I saw it. Ah, I'm a dork.

But srsly. The cake...ITS NOT A LIE! I KNEW IT!

1 comment:

  1. Bullshit.

    The cake IS a lie.

    There is no cake at the end.

    If it is, then i would be eating it RIGHT NAO.

    LMAO

    ReplyDelete