Thursday, June 18, 2009

BALLS!

One of my favorite things to do is when someone says the word BALL or BALLS in my presence, is to take to a 3rd grade level and say REALLY LOUDLY, "OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SAY BALLS?!!!" I do this with other words that have a naughty connotation but the BALLS one is my favorite.

With that said, when I saw this GIF of some serious MMA fail I died. Blogger is weird about GIFs sometimes, so if you can't view it, and you care enough to see MMA craziness as having to do with a whole lotta fail, balls & accidental teabagging, let me know and I'll email you the GIF. It's really worth it. Well, to me.

2 comments:

  1. pretty.toney.starks@gmail.com

    *phone rings*

    "Hey Balls!!"

    Another funny word is vagina. Or Vaj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed the gif, good sir. And yes, vagina and vaj are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete