Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bitches Be Trippin'



Anyone whose known me for the last couple years I think is well aware that this is my favorite description of my feelings on women. Today it's even more so, thanks to a stupid fucking cunt (yes I used the C word, but she deserves it) I read about this morning. The Chicago Sun Times had an articlethis morning about a woman who KILLED another woman because she was DOING HER NAILS while driving.



This bitch was doing her nails, didn't notice the light was RED, and then rammed into the other woman who was on a motorcycle, which threw the victim 200 feet, and the woman died of multiple injuries later. Can you believe that she's only been charged with "failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident" so far? THROW THAT BITCH IN JAIL NOW. She's a menace. Furthermore she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, ie vehicular manslaughter.



And as must be obvious at this point by these pictures, I think she should also be BEAT beforehand.

5 comments:

  1. LOL, as I read this, all I hear is A Pimp Named SlickBack saying "Well, tell me sir, how has NOT hitting the bitch worked out for you?" =)

    -ere'bodee's favorite mega, blogninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck That Bitch!

    I hope she chokes on nail polish.

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tango: LOL! Indeed. NOT hitting them doesn't often work out.

    @Pago: I hope she dies in a fire, personally, but I suppose you're a nicer person than I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. as someone who rides a motorcycle, thank you for wanting her gone. completely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rowdy: As a person who wishes she could ride motorcycles, I was pretty pissed about it myself, so thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete