Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ladies: Take My Advice, PLEASE.

To all the ladies out there, of any sexual orientation, do yourself and your sex partners a favor. PLEASE MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL GROOMING. All you need is soap and water to clean, and trim those hedges while you're at it. Nobody wants to see the head of a 70s basketball player between your legs when you pull your panties down. And for those of you who say that there's supposed to be hair there, yes. But not a flaming bush...nobody's talking to God when you pull your panties down. And think on 2 things. One, do you really want your sex partner to floss with your pubes? Two, you know the smell of a wet dog when it comes in from the rain? Well, consider that when being glad of the length of your lower half locks.



See? These girls are happy and excited to trim their hedges.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also sorry for being all up on yo blog like that it was quite rude of me and im sorry for that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, man. I don't know you and I don't even know E-Rich for that matter. Could you please just leave me alone? I'm 32. At the end of the day I'm too tired to deal with this type of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thats the truth, i've seen girls on the beach in their bikinis with bushes hanging out =X

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amber M: Thank you. I'm sayin'. Nobody wants to see your hedges growing around the fence, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this chick said she was teaching a swimming class and when she lifted up her legs, one of the boys said "There's a beard growing out of your bikini!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO @ the head of a 70s basketball player. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete