Thursday, April 9, 2009

For My Amusement

...And well, I suppose anyone else's too. So I was talking to the Head of Production at my company, and he says, "Hey, I have to send you something, but let me know when you open it. " I get the email. I open it. I stare at it for about 15 seconds, laugh hysterically, then hit him up. I'm curious. I say, "Okay...I opened it. So...?" He says, "Whenever a guy wants to break you off and you're not that into him, be sure you let him know that before he does, you expect him to do this."

*dead*



Is this what Kells meant by 12 Play? No wait, that's the pee on you part. Nevermind.

PS. Damnit...this is supposed to be an animated GIF, but it's not showing up as such in my browser when I'm looking at it in my blog. Well if anyone wants the actual GIF file, hit me up.

10 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting on the GIF, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you know I want to see it, too.

    e_rich0403@hotmail.com, son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and they have their shoes on! lol if you gonna do shit like that with your shoes on, at least have some fly kicks on, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all who have requested, check yo' email boxes.

    @Teef: Man. You ain't never been on set to say that. You don't wear your fly kicks DURING the scene. They'll get tore the fuck up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *starts chanting*

    GIF! GIF! GIF! GIF!

    pretty.toney.starks@gmail.com

    BTW, does this maneuver have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pago: It shall henceforth be known as: *drumroll*

    TONGUE TOMO NAGE!

    Also, check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the gif, millionairemalcolm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I see why one would be required to wear shoes while trying to pull this off. Beginners should at least wear some kind of head gear too.

    Thanks for the GIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Pago: You're welcome, sir. I'm sure you can also see why trying to wear NICE kicks is also a bad idea. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last time I did a move like that was the late 90's and it was wit a chick from Laos. Very flexible, but I was still afraid I'd get sued...LOL...I didn't but I was a lil shook about it....she was a wild asssed chick now I think about it...used to love to try to break shit and knock shit off my walls.

    ReplyDelete