Thursday, April 16, 2009

Azn Female Shenanigans

Courtesy of Miss Shivvy (<3333 yew Shiv!) I bring to you some news from my peeps in South Korea. (Yes, SOUTH. If you even try to act like I might be from North Korea I'll punch you in the throat.) So apparently they just introduced parking spots JUST for women that are designed to be bigger for those women drivers who have horrible depth perception and spatial relations.



All hilarity and jokes aside, Shiv & I decided that the reason that most girls, especially Asian girls can't seem to drive or park or anything is not so much because they don't have the skill. (After all, look at me. No, I'm not bragging, but my car is scratch and dent free, and all my cars for the last decade have been, too. And I haven't been in an accident since I was a teenager.) I think the real reason is a sense of entitlement, of thinking it's okay to not pay attention because everyone else will, and that nobody cares if you screw up or screw around because you're a girl. And I've heard women make this case, and no, I'm not kidding. It's that Princess attitude. "Oh well, it's okay if I'm not paying attention, OTHER people are, right?" *giggles and covers mouth daintily*

Kill me.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sexist it's retarded, but probably necessary, which doesn't make it less sexist.

    ReplyDelete