Friday, March 13, 2009

Scary Shit

Little known fact about me, that you all can use against me, since I'm putting it out there:

My older sister locked me in the bathroom several times when I was really little after screaming "BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY BLOODY MARY" at the top of her lungs. Of course this was after telling me the Bloody Mary story. So I freaked the fuck out. And for years and years and years before I went into a bathroom in the middle of the night I'd reach my hand in and turn the light on before I even walked in. As a habit in the middle of the night, if I'm half asleep I'll still do that out of reflex.

When I saw this shit on the interwebs this morning I was like, *facepalm* I should have thought about this ages ago. I'm dumb.

2 comments:

  1. your story is hilarious...I am an older sibling who would torment my younger brother and sister when we were younger...but I would NEVER have thought to do anything to them, what I was so deathly afraid of to do myself! Man, to this day I'm still a *little* shook at the thought of trying it now, and see no reason to do so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teef, does this mean that you were afraid of the Bloody Mary thing, too? I DON'T FEEL SO BAD! I seriously thought everyone else thought it was horseshit so I was embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete