Monday, March 30, 2009

Note to Self

Dear Self,

Please manage to step up your game somehow with your backlog of posts on this blog. You're slippin'. I don't care that you have school and it's finals and you work full time.

Love,

Me

----------------------------------
On that note, this story is like 2 weeks old, but it bears talking about because I can't stand Miley Cyrus, and I love Radiohead:

Miley Cyrus, the 16-year-old 'Hannah Montana' star, has been told to "grow up" by Radiohead. The young star is alleged to have threatened to "ruin them" after being snubbed by the band at last month's Grammys. The group issued a statement which said: "When Miley grows up, she'll learn not to have such a sense of entitlement." Frontman Thom Yorke also took a swipe at Miley and rapper Kanye West - who has also complained about being snubbed by the band. He wrote on their Dead Air Space blog: "Wish us all a safe journey if you still like us and you're not one of those people I have managed to offend by doing nothing."

Thom Yorke, I love you. Don't listen to those people that tell you that I really love Zach de la Rocha and Trent Reznor and Johnny 5 + Brer Rabbit. Those other musicians don't mean anything to me. That was a long time ago.

4 comments:

  1. I had to tell myself that. And Miley Cyrus does need to grow up and suck a fat one, if she hasn't already

    ReplyDelete
  2. But do you mean a fat one, like a FATTY? Or do you mean a fat one, as in, a man's junk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd let Miley Cyrus suck my fatty. No R. Kells. . . Okay, yes R. Kells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @E-Rich: She can get it...from a train and then my personally directed Bukkake Squad ALL OVER HER FACE AND IN HER HAIR!

    ReplyDelete