Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chick Gamer Fail

There are no words for this video. There is so much fail in it that I couldn't even watch it all the way through because I was so disgusted. This puts me in mind of a story. A while back I wrote a post where I was talking about why women who don't play video games can't drive. For those of you that may be interested, it's here. So I was talking to a female friend at the time (Hi Shivvy!) who read the post. She disagreed with my stance that girls who don't play video games should at least try if their boyfriends or husbands did. When I asked her why, she said something along the lines of, "Because I don't want to have to deal with a GD noob. I'd rather they didn't play at all." At the time, I couldn't really see what she meant, but after she showed me this video yesterday, NOW I UNDERSTAND.

Watch more videos of TF2

4 comments:

  1. I heart gamer chicks. I do.

    However, I also heart girls that can admit that don't know the difference between Zelda and Link.

    With that being said:

    She FAILS. And her voice, while I usually find some accents especially nice, is grating at best, pour-bleach-down-my-ear-canal at worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the whole thing. IT HURT US PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome because you're a gamer.

    - I. . . I started to feel bad after she became a Medic.

    - *looks in scope* "I can't see anything like this" My brain just CAME OUT

    - *shooting Tank with medic gun* "No, I'm shooting the wrong person" "Oh, he's still my friend!" O_O

    - "Aw, the poor medic. We're ganging up on him. I feel bad" FUCK!

    - *running from the blue people without shooting* I'm feeling real Chris Brown right now.

    - *pumping Sniper* "Can he see past me?" *Sniper dead* "I'm the best medic ever!" FUCKING FAIL! JUST-FUCK!

    My face hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @E-Rich: Aw, thanks. Yeah, I'm a gamer, although this whole grad school + working full time situation is really cramping my gaming style. However, I'm on summer vacation after next week. WOOOOT.

    ReplyDelete