Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Day

It's the stupidest Hallmark holiday ever. When the manz asked me what I wanted, I told him that we should totally buy each other new computer desks and chairs. Since we need them anyway. I like a little romance and all that now and again, but NOT when it's forced on a HOLIDAY. Eff that noise. So for the rest of you that dislike today, here you go:


Truer words have never been spoken.

These are just great because I imagine the awkward silences after each exchange and that makes me laugh.


2 comments:

  1. It's a commercialized day, and makes love cheap to HAVE to celebrate it on a certain day IMO. First, you can't put $$ on love - this come from an Asian mind you, where $$ is everything.

    Then there's also the fact: a gift only means something if the person really WANTS to give it. If you HAVE to give it, what's the point? ;/

    I got a few rounds of Starcraft matches as a V-day gift. Best gift I ever got for v-day lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word. I agree. It seems like its such a chick holiday, all the guys I know seem to be focused on getting gifts for their girl, but I don't see them reciprocating, usually. It's unfair and that sucks.

    I got a computer desk and a comfy chair, so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete