Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupid Fucking Piece of Shit

While I was patting myself on the back for catching up to my backlog yesterday, I didn't take into account not just the drafts in Blogger, but ALSO, the folder on my desktop labeled: Writing. DERRRR FACE. I'm smart. S-M-R-T!

So now I'm working on like 5 backlogged posts of shit I wanted to write about, but was too god damned busy to write about. I've decided to FINALLY start writing my...life's work, which was initially going to be a book, but inspired by Mr. Quintin Brown aka Niccolus, I'm just going to do posts here on this blog. So I need to finish: Why No One Wants to See Female Superhero Movies, and Dear Bitches: How to Ack Right, Episode 1.

Meanwhile, I laughed my ass off at this video from The Onion yesterday. Mostly because I've always been a Sony mark myself, although I don't always buy shit I see in ads like the douchecanoe being interviewed.

4 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side. They could have shown shots of the PS3 rather than just allude to it. P.S. Your interview was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said they were talking about the PS3? Shooooot. And thanks, Marcus wants to re-up soon, he's got questions about Gianna. Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PS3 works just fine. It does a gang of shit I didn't even anticipate because it can be synched to my laptops/desktop and play files directly off of them as well as Blu-Ray discs. I looove my PS3 *hugs it*

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. It does work just fine. I have no problems with mine, and I'm setting it up to use it to play all the shit I download, too. Besides, PS3s don't ever get the RRoD. (Although I like to imagine that the oD part stands for OF DOOOOOOM!)

    I'm hugging mine when I get home. It feels so criticized lately.

    ReplyDelete