Friday, February 13, 2009

Snow Art. It's Cool. Trust Me.

Fucking great. This new project at work is barely getting off the ground and I'm already dead tired every day. Fuck this work shit. I fell behind in one of my classes, too, and now I've got 7 things I want to blog about but don't have the energy to. So I bring you the interwebs.

So in this last crazy snowstorm that England had last week, random snow art started popping up everywhere, and I found these pictures of it:


Auto-dinosaur! Kinda reminds me of Transformers: Beast Wars, but less shitty and more creative.


Art imitates life. I wonder how long THIS took.


This is really fucking cool. I can't explain why. It just is.


Spray it, don't say it!


I saved the best for last. The geek in me AND the little kid in me are currently duking it out as to which one of them is more excited about this one. I can't tell who's winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment