Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm Coming Out! (c) Diana Ross

No, I don't mean in a GAY way, besides I think anyone who knows me (like the 3 people that check my blog on the regular) knows that there is NO WAY IN HELL I could ever be a lesbian. Tried it before when I thought dudes were retarded and girls were prettier, softer, and smelled better. Okay, well I still think that, but I realized that girls are even more retarded than guys, and way too drama oriented for my taste.

What I meant was, I'm going to be straightforward and honest about what I've done for a living. And for those 3 people, yes, THAT. I haven't really talked about it previously because, well, this blog posts to Facebook, where some of my "friends" are actually my soon to be in laws, and in respect to their delicate sensibilities I refrained from mentioning it much. However, as Popeye said, "I am what I am, and that's all that I am", and a big part of what I am now are the experiences that brought me here.

All that said, I decided to do a little interview for a friend from Twitter, Marcus. He asked me about my experiences while I was in production. Out of respect to those aforementioned in laws and Marcus himself, (I don't like to repost shit on my blogs from other people's blogs that I know work hard on them. That seems unethical, somehow.) if you're interested, here's the interview.

2 comments: