Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Luh Graffiti Art.

I'm still catching up on backlog of stuff I wanted to post. I saw this a while back and thought it'd be a worthy addition to my collection of pics of graffiti art, because I have a deep appreciation for it.


Maths and numbers are not my thing, as I've mentioned numerous times. However, I do know this is binary. And no, I don't know what it says.


This loading bar is amazing. It had me cracking up 4 SRS.


LMAO! *points and laughs at Windows users*


Oh, DOS. I remember those days...WAY BACK WHEN. Last time I did shit in DOS it must have been like...15 years ago?


OLD SKOOL RULES!


Oh snap, it's Link. I wonder how long that took.


<3 Super Mario Bros. I had an emulator on my computer for the longest time. I listened to some Dibiase a week ago and it made me all nostalgic.


Ah shit, Pac Man! I remember playing that first at the Round Table near my house back in the day when I was little and the fam would go get pizza. Good times.


Last but certainly not least. This is amusing to me on multiple levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment