Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best. Christmas Present. EVAR.


(Okay so it's a little blurry, but I'm tired, and I took the picture from my phone. So suck it.)

So we're finally all moved into the new place and I got around to hanging up the decorations and shit. The manz got this for me for Xmas as one of my presents. The absolute best part about this is that apparently there are all kinds of sites online that DL'ed Banksy's work, and then had them put onto canvas, and are now selling the shit to make a profit. However, since the manz knows that Banksy would definitely NOT be down with that (those of you familiar with him or his work know he's really anti-capitalism and refuses to sell any of his art) so he DL'ed the picture in question, and sent it to a place that puts digital photos onto canvas. All he paid for was the labor for the guy to do it. So it's awesome on TWO levels. 1. It's Banksy. 2. It's ANTI-CAPITALIST! DOWN WITH CAPITALISM!

2 comments:

  1. RIGHT?!?!?!?!

    I told you I had a gay moment and damn near cried. Shit was embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete