Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear LeBron, You're Retarded.

So, in news that anyone who has internet and/or is into basketball knows by now...LeBron James is officially retarded. Oh, you didn't hear THAT news? Well let me enlighten you.

Now, because my manz is a loyal Cleveland fan all the way (I feel sorry for the Browns fans out there, by the way), obviously I hear a lot about LeBron and his basketball team, what he calls the Cleveland LeBrons, and the Browns. The manz has been telling me for a while now, that despite my love for Jay-Z, that one day, he might actually have to kill him, since it looked for a long time that LeBron might leave Cleveland for Jersey. He asked for my forgiveness in advance, just in case one day he didn't come home from work and I found out on the news that he had tried to kill Jay-Z and gotten arrested and thrown in jail. I didn't give it.


Anyhow, so that's been the story/rumor up till like, last week or so. However, last week, Charles Barkley made a comment to LeBron. We all know Charles Barkley has participated in crazy amounts of foolishness over the years, but this one time, I think he was right in what he said/did. "If I was LeBron James, I would shut the hell up...I'm a big LeBron fan. He's a stud. You gotta give him his props. I'm getting so annoyed he's talking about what he's going to do in two years. I think it's disrespectful to the game. I think it's disrespectful to the Cavaliers." And I wholeheartedly agree. See, old school people understand what respect is and what its all about. The Cavs gave LeBron a home, and they haven't said anything to confirm nor deny the reports that LeBron is leaving, nor have they made any bitter comments about it, to my knowledge.


However, these kids like LeBron don't give a shit about respect, all they care about is making money. You know, gettin' that paper. Okay, fine, I can understand that. But to straight out disrespect your team by wearing New York gear when you're not even out for another 2 years? Come on, now.

And how does LeBron respond to the blow to his ego? "He's stupid. That's all I've got to say about that,"

...

Okay, now if you're saying Chuck is stupid in general, you could be right. Has he said and done stupid things before, yes. But is he stupid for saying what he did? No. In fact, in true Charles Barkley fashion, he should have just gone all the way in his comments and said the Knicks were stupid too for letting this kind of talk abound two years in advance. 'Cause they are. I mean, why go out of your way to hurt another franchise? I believe that just hurts the game in general, in the long run.

Aw, what do I know. I'm just a girl, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. LeBron's a Yankee fan and he left Adidas for Nike. Those are two unforgiveable actions in my book. He SHOULD join the Brooklyn Nets in 2010, he's already an enemy of Boston.

    One.

    ReplyDelete